Ph.D. in Computer Science specialized in Computer Vision
- Shape Analysis: 3D shape descriptors, skeletonization methods.
- Computer Vision: mobile 3D reconstruction, image-based localization, semantic image segmentation, camera pose estimation.
- Image Processing: super resolution of range images.
- August ’16: Paper accepted to VMV 2016 (International Symposium on Vision, Modeling and Visualization). “Fast Metric Acquisition with Mobile Devices”.
- April ’16: Paper published in IJCV International Journal of Computer Vision. “Shape Retrieval of Non-rigid 3D Human Models”.
- April ’16: Paper accepted to GGI 2016 (Computer Graphics International). “Multiscale descriptors and metric learning for human body shape retrieval”.