I am research associate at VIPS lab , Department of Computer Science, University of Verona, Italy.
I collaborate with Prof. Andrea Giachetti at SHAPELAB, a part of VIPS lab that is dedicated to several aspects of shape analysis.
During my PhD I focused on image-based localization exploiting three dimensional data obtained by Structure from Motion algorithms and also on semantic image segmentation.
- Shape Analysis: 3D shape descriptors, skeletonization methods.
- Computer Vision: image-based localization, semantic image segmentation, camera pose estimation.
- Image Processing: super resolution of range images.
- August ’14: I’ve joined the Visual Computing Laboratory (ISTI-CNR) as visiting researcher.
- April ’14: I’ve participated in two SHREC’14 Tracks (3D Shape Retrieval Contest): Shape Retrieval of Non-Rigid 3D Human Models and Retrieval and Classification on Textured 3D Models .