Ph.D. in Computer Science specialized in Computer Vision
- Shape Analysis: 3D shape descriptors, skeletonization methods.
- Computer Vision: mobile 3D reconstruction, image-based localization, semantic image segmentation , camera pose estimation.
- Image Processing: super resolution of range images.
- February ’16: Paper accepted to IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV). “Omnidirectional image capture on mobile devices for fast automatic generation of 2.5D indoor maps”.
- September ’15: Paper published in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: “Scale space graph representation and kernel matching for non rigid and textured 3D shape retrieval”.
- August ’15: Paper published in The Visual Computer Journal: “Retrieval and classification methods for textured 3D models: a comparative study”.