Ph.D. in Computer Science specialized in Computer Vision
- Shape Analysis: 3D shape descriptors, skeletonization methods.
- Computer Vision: mobile 3D reconstruction, image-based localization, semantic image segmentation , camera pose estimation.
- Image Processing: super resolution of range images.
- April ’16: Paper accepted to GGI 2016 (Computer Graphics International). “Multiscale descriptors and metric learning for human body shape retrieval”.
- February ’16: Paper accepted to IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV). “Omnidirectional image capture on mobile devices for fast automatic generation of 2.5D indoor maps”.
- September ’15: Paper published in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: “Scale space graph representation and kernel matching for non rigid and textured 3D shape retrieval”.