I am a research fellow at Visual Computing Laboratory (ISTI-CNR) working on shape analysis and mobile 3d reconstruction.
I got my Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering from University of Padova (Italy) in 2008. I received my PhD in Computer Science from University of Verona (Italy) in 2013 (Thesis’ title: “Image localization and parsing using 3D structure”).
- Shape Analysis: 3D shape descriptors, skeletonization methods.
- Computer Vision: 3D reconstruction, image-based localization, semantic image segmentation , camera pose estimation.
- Image Processing: super resolution of range images.
- Septemper ’15: Paper published in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: “Scale space graph representation and kernel matching for non rigid and textured 3D shape retrieval”.
- August ’15: Paper published in The Visual Computer Journal: “Retrieval and classification methods for textured 3D models: a comparative study”.
- Call For Papers – Smart Tools and Apps in computer Graphics , STAG 2015 – http://www.stag2015.eu/ Submission deadline July 31, 2015.